I would also like to add a currency simbol.

The Paraguayan currency simbol can either be G. Gs. or ₲

The ₲ is missing and I was also looking to add it in pootle but I couldn't
find it. Can it be add?

PYG ₲ Guarani (Paraguay)

I also noticed that it says
- PYG G Spanish (Paraguay)
- PYG Gs Guarani (Paraguay)

They should both be Guarani and not Spanish.

-Gio