Hi Olivier,

I would like to remind our request for Czech/Slovak Ask LibreOffice [1]. Even if Askbot is fully translated to Czech (which would be OK for Slovak version for now too), there is still a testing installation at the site [2] - which is of course bad because user is now redirected there from the new LO 5.3 menu item.

I don't understand why preparing of the site takes months while other languages have their Asks much faster - if there are some specific problems, an explanation from the infra team would be welcome.

Thank you,
Stanislav

[1] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2074
[2] https://ask.libreoffice.org/cs