Þann þri 14.feb 2017 04:28, skrifaði Adolfo Jayme Barrientos:
Perhaps we could look at Transifex as an alternative (even though I hate
its UI)?

I'm not sure this is right now about switching to another tool, but rather about maybe changing the setup: As Michael hinted at, maybe it's better running updates/upgrades on a parallel system instead of the current live instance. Then switch IP-addresses or virtual machines once the maintenance is done (and tested).

Sveinn í Felli