Hi Michael,
I'm in the middle of a meeting, so making it short for now to correct one
thing. Until last year I was alone to maintain the FR translation and now
we are 2. So the pain is the same for quite everybody here. I spend nights
on it because my government, large and small companies, association etc.
are depending on it.
We are investigating with Cloph where the problem is lying. I will keep you
updated later tonight when I'll be back home.
Cheers
Sophie