Thank you Eike,

On 12/04/2017 03:48 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:

> For reference, this is https://www.ethnologue.com/language/pdt

Unfortunately some of that information is out-of-date. But thank you
anyway. I will ask members of our team to provide updates and corrections.

>> The language codes as specified by BCP 47 would be:
>
> Actually we don't use these UN M.49 numeric area codes, but the ISO 3166
> alpha-2 country codes instead.
>
> As the main default locale I'll add pdt-CA

Thank you for clarifying that point. I can live with that locale. Though
a better default locale would be pdt-MX.

We will start working with this locale for now.

Mario L. Epp