Thanks, Andras,

I created uname and logged in.

Having a quick look, there seem to be unlocalizable strings:
in File menu the string "Settings..."
in Format menu the string "Page..."
In the Page dialog, pulled from LO, there are some drop-down menus
unlocalized:
- in the "Page" tab the drop-down for text direction;
- in the "Columns" tab the drop-down for LTR, RTL, ...;

Also, I have a question for a new string "Always follow the editor" -
editor as LO Writer or editor as the person editing the document?

Thanks, m.