Sorry, everyone,

I am very confused. I looked into macOS lang-pack and saw what this
required mo building and renaming process produces.

Can someone explain where some existing po files finish after this process
(I am listing them below) - because they contain like 7000 UI strings that
- where do they end up? They do not seem to be contained in the lang-pack
in the mo form (or are they joined with some other po files  in the process
and then converted to mo files - which would require some file merging
before mo transformation).

I am especially worried about the
/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI.po file.

Thanks, m.

****

/connectivity/registry/ado/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/calc/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/dbase/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/evoab2/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/firebird/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/flat/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/hsqldb/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/jdbc/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/macab/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/mork/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/mysql/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/odbc/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/postgresql/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/connectivity/registry/writer/org/openoffice/Office/DataAccess.po

/extensions/source/update/check/org/openoffice/Office.po

/extras/source/autocorr/emoji.po

/extras/source/gallery/share.po

/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI.po

/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office.po

/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice.po

/readlicense_oo/docs.po

/scp2/source/activex.po

/scp2/source/base.po

/scp2/source/calc.po

/scp2/source/draw.po

/scp2/source/extensions.po

/scp2/source/gnome.po

/scp2/source/graphicfilter.po

/scp2/source/impress.po

/scp2/source/kde.po

/scp2/source/math.po

/scp2/source/onlineupdate.po

/scp2/source/ooo.po

/scp2/source/python.po

/scp2/source/quickstart.po

/scp2/source/winexplorerext.po

/scp2/source/writer.po

/scp2/source/xsltfilter.po

/scp2/source/xsltfilter.po

/shell/source/win32/shlxthandler/res.po

/shell/source/win32/shlxthandler/res.po

/sysui/desktop/share.po

/wizards/source/resources.po

> On 25.03.2018 15:19, Kiyotaka Nishibori wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm sorry I'm late.
>>
>> I found some new facts about "make build-l10n-only":
>> 1. The command generates a .mo file in workdir/MoTarget if it does not
>> exist here or is older than .po file for the .mo file. The .mo file name is
>> "<DOMAIND><LANG>.mo". <DOMAIN> means final .mo name like 'sc', 'dkt' and so
>> on; for exsample, if <DOMAIN> is 'sc' and <LANG> is 'ja', "make
>> build-l10n-only" generates 'scja.mo' in the directory.
>>
>> 2. Timestamp of a <DOMAIN><LANG>.mo is when the .mo file is generated.
>>
>> 3. THe command copies a workdir/MoTarget/<DOMAIN><LANG>.mo as
>> instdir/program/resource/<LANG>/LC_MESSAGES/<DOMAIN>.mo if the
>> <DOMAIN>.mo does not exist or is older than the <DOMAIN><LANG>.mo.
>>
>> These things mean that if we remove .mo files from workdir/MoTarget
>> before running "make build-l10n-only", we can get updated .mo file by the
>> command. Could you please reproduce it?
>>
>> Ofcourse, direct generation of .mo files to instdir/... is also available.
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Kiyotaka
>>

> Uh... I don't mind rewriting but I'm not sure where to add this
> information. Would you mind edit article at
>
>     https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnLinux
>
> and send the new version directly to me and all update it.
>
> I would do it myself gladly, but I still need to ask you if I got
> everything right so I think it would be easier if you edit what's necessary.
>
> Could you do that, please?
>
> Kruno
>

>> P.S. to Kruno
>> Thank you for your writeing the article in wiki and I'm sorry, we may
>> need to rewrite it.
>>
>> 2018 3月 25日 (日), 4:48 午前 に Krunose <kruno...@gmx.com> が書いたメッセージ:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've done my best
>>>
>>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/
>>> BuildingOnLinux#Building_translated_user_interface_