On 08.04.2018 23:36, Marco A.G. Pinto wrote:
Hello!

Just to let the development community know that after five years
planning to add hyphenation support to Proofing Tool GUI, it is finally
implemented.

It took me just around a couple of weeks to have it ready since only now
I was told about the algorithm.

You can give it a try (PTG 3.0 - build 123) at:
www.proofingtoolgui.org

Don't hesitate to report any issues or give suggestions.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
      >Marco A.G.Pinto

Great to hear. Defiantly something I'm gonna play with.

Just a quick question, aff files are currently not supported? How about using AF feature as this is recommended in Hunspell's documentation (Hunspell4.pdf). There's pop-up on open allowing user to set .aff aid for English and Veneto but seams I can't add custom one.

How about supporting AFF files?

Thanks, Kruno