Hi Sophie,
The project Website is not enabled yet for the kab on Pootle. The subdomain
kab.libreoffice.org is not pingable for now.

--

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel  Odoo-*

*Tel :*  00213555044419
*mail :* belkace...@gmail.com, m.belka...@itsolutions.dz
*Skype :*  belkacem.mohammed3