Hi Mihkel,

thanks for clarifying this. I corrected it for German.

Christian

Am 15.07.2018 um 23:25 schrieb Mihkel Tõnnov:
Hi,

It seems the string "Show change authorship in tooltips" in 6.1 branch and
master (Key-ID EitKc) has been misunderstood by several translation teams.
Unless I am very much mistaken, the string is supposed to mean "show
authors of [tracked] changes in tooltips", not "show change of authorship
in tooltips" as currently translated in:
da: Vis ændring af forfatterskab i bobletekst
de: Wechsel der Autorschaft in Hilfetexten anzeigen
eo: Vidigi aŭtoran ŝanĝon per ŝpruchelpilo
is: Sýna breytingar á höfundum í vísbendingum verkfæra
nl: Wijziging van auteur in helpteksten weergeven
nn: Vis endring av forfattar i hjelpebobler
ru: Показывать изменение авторства в подсказках

Other languages might also be concerned, since I only checked the ones I
can understand at least somewhat.
These seem OK though: es, fr, it, pt, pt-BR.

For Danish, German, Icelandic, and Norwegian Nynorsk, it think it should go
like this (a bit unsure about de & is):
Vis forfatter af ændringer i bobletekst
Autor der Änderungen in Hilfetexten anzeigen
Sýna höfund af breytingum í vísbendingum verkfæra
Vis forfattar til endringar i hjelpebobler
For the other languages pointed out above, I am not able to propose a
better translation, but I'm quite sure the current ones are wrong :)

Maybe the original should be changed as well, in order to avoid further
confusion.

Regards,
Mihkel
Estonian team