Hi László,

Németh László wrote on 03-05-18 18:57:

> LibreOffice 6.1 will support “spell out” numbering styles of OOXML (One,
> Two...; First, Second..., 1st, 2nd...),
> as you can see in the following screen cast (only English, French and
> German examples):
>
>  https://youtu.be/c0j4Sjie8t4 <https://youtu.be/c0j4Sjie8t4>
>
> My questions to the native language speakers:
>
> 1. Are these numbers correct in your language?

LibreOffice Versie: 6.1.0.3
Build ID: efb621ed25068d70781dc026f7e9c5187a4decd1
CPU-threads: 4; Besturingssysteem: Linux 4.15; UI-render: standaard;
VCL: gtk2;
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL.UTF-8); Calc: group threaded

The numbering styles appear fine in the list 'Number'
But the result in the document is broken/wrong.
Such as Ordinal 1, Ordinal 2... and not 1e / eerste, 2e / tweede, etc.

What is the status of this currently?

Cheers,
Cor

--