Il 14/12/18 19:18, Olivier Hallot ha scritto:
Hi

Yes. Corrections to the English Help are better handled when issued
directly from Pootle.

Kind regards

Hi Olivier,

ok I'll follow this way :)

Olivier

Em 13/12/2018 18:10, Stanislav Horáček escreveu:
Hi,

you are right, your example has been fixed meanwhile [1], but in
general the Help can be outdated. In that case, I would suggest to
open a bug or you can report an error directly from Pootle (I think
that Olivier goes through these reports and fixes the bugs).

Best regards,
Stanislav

[1]
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/help/commit/?id=a0a0c66fd33aa7a8c441b58d52e49a018ca83d8c