Hi Christian,

From:  "Christian Lohmaier";<lohma...@googlemail.com>;
Send time: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:01 PM

> On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 4:23 AM Ming H. <2097632...@qq.com> wrote:
[...]
>> They don't show up in the other's "similar strings" section either, though
>> that's probably expected as that feature may only match strings in the same
>> Weblate project.
>
>Not sure what you mean with "similar strings" section.
[very detailed explanation of Weblate features snipped]

Sorry, I meant the "other occurences" tab, which is the one I use most since it
usually has a number prompting something worth looking at.  I've never used
Machine Translation or Translation Memory before, either on Weblate or
elsewhere, I'll be looking into these useful tools.

>> It would be nice if such problem can be avoided.  I only noticed this
>> because this is an extremely long string.  There are probably many other
>> short ones that fell through the crack and increased work for many
>> translation teams.
>
> Nope, that was the only one, and this specific problem also cannot
> happen anymore.

Good to know, I'll stop worrying. :-)

> ciao
> Christian