Van: Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl>
Verzonden: maandag 8 juni 2020 10:15
Aan: kees...@libreoffice.org; documentation list
<documentat...@global.libreoffice.org>; i10 lijst <l10n@global.libreoffice.org>
CC: Guilhem Moulin <guil...@libreoffice.org>; Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org>
Onderwerp: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] problem with
the Dutch Calc Guide chapter 5 of LibreOffice 6.2

Hi Kees, all,

kees...@libreoffice.org wrote on 08/06/2020 06:59:

>> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice
>> %20Documentation/Dutch/Handleidingen/03%20Handleiding%20voor%20Calc/L
>> ibreOffice%206.2&fileid=127204

>> I downloaded 03HvCLO062-Handleiding voor Calc.odt and it opens fine.
>> Also on the server.. no problem.
>
> The problem is with chapter 5, so the file 0305HvCLO62-Afbeeldingen
> gebruiken in Calc.odt

Oh yes, I can confirm that. File is corrupted. After downloading, an attempt to
repair fails and it does not open.

>>> and then in the folders Archief, ODF-bestanden and Gepubliceerd.
>>> All the versions of that Guides have the same problem.

All 305HvCLO65.. (Archive, Published) have the same problem. I tried to unpack
one of the files, but the zip file is corrupted.

Maybe Olivier, or Guilhem, or one of the other sysadmins can look at a backup,
or ?

Is there any one with a local backup, still ok?

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws