Hello,

I've created this banner, that we can use for social media and other
things around the LibreOffice 7.0 launch:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires.png

If anyone wants me to make a localised version, just post your
translation of the three words "Performance - Compatibility - Usability"
and I'll put them into the dark blue bar. Here's what I did for German,
for instance:

https://de.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_DE.png

Note that the English uses nouns, and the German version adjectives, so
feel free to play around and use whatever's best for your language. The
main goal is to show those three focal points of the release!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing and Community Coordinator
The Document Foundation