hey, thanks for reply. i think you guys or me misunderstanding us:

he wanted replace/disable/archiv/delete the old one.

and he wants to have *only the new one*. so he archived the old one, but
could not anymore work with the new one.

hopefully now clear what he wants. if not just write/ask me again ...

i have no permission (-> idk => idc = want i have permission => nope) so
i can't tell you guys, who's doing where, what, :D. might be his doing
smtg false ... but who knows, ;).

Bachka

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,