Hello Olivier

Need to know if we are going to store images on NextCloud and in what format.
That is PNG and/or ODG format.
I take screenshots for user guides and use PNG format. Any editing is done in
Draw and I save an ODG version of image as well as PNG format.

Chapter 2 of the Contributors’ Guide mentions storing images used. Whatever
decision is made at the team meeting will appear in Chapter 2.

Do we have a limit on storage space on NextCloud? Images can consume storage
space easily.

Not sure if I will be at the team meeting, but you know my thoughts.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com