Hello,

can someone give me editorial rights on my Slovenian extensions on the new
Extensions website? I am the owner and creator/editor of these extensions,
but after the move to the new site I cannot edit/upload them anymore.

My extensions are:
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/slovenian-dictionary-pack
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/odprtitezaver-slovenian-thesaurus

Why has someone renamed my thesaurus as spellchecker?
Who gave you the right to rename "OdprtiTezaver - Slovenian Thesaurus" to
"OdprtiTezaver - Slovenian Spellchecker" and "Slovenian Dictionary Pack" to
"Slovenian Spellchecker"?
There is something like authorship and titles are part of that, but I guess
this is not known to some TDF members ...

Also, what happened to the national Slovenian flag there - flags cannot be
tempered with like that ...

I suggest other l10n teams should check what happened with their respective
language proofing packs there ...

Lp, m.