Hi,

Thanks. I was able to login, but the edited pages have no relation with the
website fa.libreoffice.org. Published urls are not visible in the fa website.
I tried to publish/unpublish pages, but it had no effect.

Also, translated strings are not employed. Translation for both website and
extensions is at 100% for Persian.

Regards,
Hossein