Hi,

With yet another batch of several hundred slightly changed long segments,
this feature cannot come soon enough! :) In the meantime, I resorted to
re-translating them with Virtaal which has this feature but hasn't been
updated for almost 10 years.

Nevertheless, what about the possibility of cleaning up the TM? I would
very much like to replace the one for Bulgarian with the current set of
translations from LO 7.1 and master.

Best regards,
Mihail