Hello Donald,

> To change my email in the website mailing subscription, will I have to create
> a new sign-on?

If that's correct, I think you can subscribe by sending an email to
website+subscr...@global.libreoffice.org

If you want to manage your language website, you may need to request
permission for it.

If you have permissions but can't log in to your previous single
sign-on account, It may be a good idea to email to
hostmas...@documentfoundation.org.

Best regards,
Shinji

2021年12月17日(金) 9:23 Donald <donr2...@fastmail.fm>:

> I have just realized that  have not been receiving stuff from the
> website mailing list. This must be because I had to change ISP and email
> address in 2018 and forgot to change my login data. Now I can't even
> find the page eo.libreoffice.org/admin
> Has the way one interacts with Silverstripe been changed?
> To change my email in the website mailing subscription, will I have to
> create a new sign-on?
>
> --
> Donald
>
> --