În data de Tue, 15 Mar 2022 15:49:08 +0100, Christian Lohmaier a scris:

> [...]
>
> also: Just pick english language then
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/languages/en/libo_ui-master/
> that will give you the pots - no need to download everything.

Just a not on this one – as I already mentioned this in my previous message
(from "Tue, 15 Mar 2022 11:59:08 +0200"), in practice I cannot do that:

===
This because if I try yo get the English "translation" from here in order to
use it as template
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/svxmessages/en/
then I get "Insufficient privileges to display this page.".
===

No matter what English "translation" file I want to download, I get the same
insufficient privileges note. It makes perfectly sense to be forbidden to
_upload_ something there, but for a *download* such an error makes no sense.

> If you want everything, you can also just use the github repo / get
> the pots from https://github.com/LibreOffice/translations-weblate

True, but for my personal taste, whatever git**b is too awkward and something I
tend to avoid, especially if there are reasonable alternatives for the same
purpose.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară