Le 07/11/2022 à 18:19, sophi a écrit :
Hi Kevin,
Le 04/11/2022 à 13:50, sophi a écrit :
Hi Kevin,
Le 04/11/2022 à 13:19, Kevin Suo a écrit :
Hi Sophie,

 > This is something you can do by yourself (or the translators in your team). I searched for the string and it seems it's already the good link that is shown in master, see:  > https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_ui-master/instsetoo_nativeinc_openofficewindowsmsi_languages/zh_Hans/?checksum=41730b607260afdb
 > If you could provide the KeyID of the string, that would help :)

No, it is not that string on weblate. What I mean is that, when I click on the Help > Get Help Online menu item, the following webpage opens:

https://hub.libreoffice.org/forum/?LOlocale=zh-CN

And then it was immediately redirected to another link which may have been defined in somewhere else other then weblate. I remember some years ago there was a email requesting that the l10n team provide the support link for their language, and we have provided https://bbs.libreofficechina.org/. However, now we want to switch to https://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/get-help/community-support/ as it provides more support channels.

Ok, thanks, let me research on that, and I'll come back to you.

So the hub is managed by the infra team, so I asked Guilhem to change the link. I'll let you know when it's done.

It's now done, thanks to Guilhem :)
Cheers
Sophie
--