Hi Elisabetta,
Le 02/02/2023 à 11:59, Elisabetta Manuele a écrit :
Hello Mike,Italian translation added.I'd like to ask if it would be possible
next time to have avideo previewfor translators only. This
       would help to putthe text to be
       translated into contextand
       disambiguated.Thank you very much.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll ask Mike to share the link with the unpublished video next time.
Cheers
Sophie
ElisabettaMike Saunders ha scritto il 01/02/2023
       alle 12:52:
Hi
       everyone,The Indonesian community has made another awesome video, and
       here's the
script:https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/7.5_New_Features_ScriptIf you
translate it, I can add the subtitles to the video on
       YouTube (and maybe PeerTube, if possible) when the video goes live
       :-)Thanks a lot in advance, for any translations!

--
Sophie Gautier so...@libreoffice.org
GSM: +33683901545