On 06.02.2023 12:44, Mihail Balabanov wrote:
Thanks for the clarifications; I'm aware of the three-tier TM but I did not
pay attention that the "Delete entry" buttons are shown only where the
"Personal" tier is present in the Origin list. Unfortunately, the obsolete
entries and the ones containing typos and such gradually pile up and they
are too many and too scattered to collect them manually. It would be better
to be able to delete them as I stumble upon them in the suggestion list or
immediately after I realize I have just saved a translation containing a
typo.

I guess regenerating Weblete's TM from the latest one or two project
versions (7.4 and master) would be a good way to clean it up. Can I request
such a thing for Bulgarian?

Also, I'm sorry about the broken link, here is a permalink to an entry:

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_help-master/textscalc01/bg/?checksum=6ea269b7376bb4cb

For me, the Similarity column is empty for the last 4 suggestions.
No similarity column for me at all. Not even in the language I have access to.
Can you point to a string where it shows up for you?
I seem to remember the "delete entry" shows up for inconsistent entries.

As an aside, the particular configuration of the LO Weblate hurts quality badly. Not having access to more languages or comments doesn't make the most of translator time. Commenting isn't possible, making suggestions for the source language isn't possible,
and the source code links are broken.
As an example, the next string is
"The cell value is strictly less than the user defined value in the text box in the right." where it should be "user-defined" and "on the right". ("in the right" means ~moral superiority vs. non-preferable alternative.

-kingu

On Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 2:13 PM Christian Lohmaier <lohma...@googlemail.com>