Hi. In January I worked on tdf bug 56258 related to improving numbering
outline list formats for LO 7.6.

I have added the ability to specify whether numbering should be left or
right (or center) aligned. Roman numerals tends to look much better when
they are right aligned. The built-in numbering styles already did that,
and I extended it so that it can also work for these
LC_OutlineNumberingLevel definitions. See
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/144978 where this was done for
en_US.xml.

I only changed en_US, but of course many other locales are also using
roman numerals. The following locales define their own Outline Numbering
Levels and use NumType="2" and NumType="3":

ar_EG.xml:  Egypt
bg_BG.xml:  Bulgaria
bo_CN.xml:  Tibetan
bo_IN.xml:  Tibetan
bs_BA.xml:  Bosnian
dz_BT.xml:  Bhutan
fa_IR.xml:  Persian
hr_HR.xml:  Croatia
ja_JP.xml:  Japan
km_KH.xml:  Khmer
ko_KR.xml:  Korean
lo_LA.xml:  Laos
lv_LV.xml:  Latvia
ne_NP.xml:  Nepali
sk_SK.xml:  Slovak
sr_RS.xml:  Serbia
uk_UA.xml:  Ukrainian
zh_CN.xml:  Simplified Chinese
zh_TW.xml:  Traditional Chinese

Please contact me if you have questions or want any help in adjusting
the locale that you are authorized to redefine.

 Justin