Hi Olivier,

On 13.06.23 18:45, Olivier Hallot wrote:

I have a question on English linguistics: the paragraph style "body text" is "text of the body" right? as opposed to  "body of the text".

I'm asking because I see translated as "body of the text" all over the internet and in several languages, including in doc from other softwares such as Adobe, MS for pt-BR.

To distinguish it from "header of the text", "footer of the text" etc., then "body of the text" makes the most sense. But I've only ever seen/used the term in English, and not other languages...

Cheers,
Mike