Hi Tuomas,

Le 7 décembre 2023 21:46:04 GMT+01:00, Tuomas Hietala <tuomas.hiet...@iki.fi> a
écrit :
>Hello all,
>
>It was recently announced that LibreOffice Viewer is available again. It would
>be good to have it translated. I found a page on the wiki for translations of
>the Play store description:
>https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/LibreOffice_Viewer_Play_Store_listing
>
>However, as the page was last updated in 2018, is it still relevant?
>
>I didn't find anything related to translating the UI. There doesn't seem to be
>anything on TDF Weblate either. Is there some way to translate the UI?

We discussed it during our team call on Tuesday. Unfortunately it's not easily
feasible at the moment as it means cloning the core repository.
It could be done as a manual process going through GitHub, but then it's
dealing language by language.
If you have any good suggestion, please share it. We will try to find a
solution but your help is always appreciated :)
Cheers,
Sophie