Hi,

pá 22. 12. 2023 v 10:52 odesílatel sophi <so...@libreoffice.org> napsal:
> Please reach out with any feedback, comments, or concerns you may have
> regarding the
> translation process. We truly value your willingness to participate, and
> I look forward to hearing
> from the community!

not sure how much it helps, but in my opinion these points would
improve the translation a lot:
- employing machine translation,
- sharing translation memory (now Weblate, wiki and user guides are
completely separated),
- reusing existing translations (current suggestions in Weblate do not
work if e.g. a string is split or markup is added, even if the content
is preserved),
- more flexibility when customizing the tools (cf. the Weblate
improvements tendering) and dealing with the infrastructure problems.

Best regards,
Stanislav