On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 3:58 PM Heiko Tietze
<heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> On 25.01.24 06:05, Andika Triwidada wrote:
> > One thing I wish feedback is "were our translation works really used"?
> > Not sure how to get that kind of information. Maybe download statistics
> > on the language modules will give a rough number?

> Hi Andika,
>
> not sure to understand your question correctly ("is all of my work actually
> used" makes me wonder what else could be done with it), but please add those
> remarks in the survey. It has a free form question at the end and you could
> turn
> this into a suggestion like "provide more detailed statistics" beyond what
> Weblate and https://dashboard.documentfoundation.org/ offers. A discussion on
> the mailing list is good but perhaps better when the results are public.
>
> Cheers,
> Heiko

Hi Heiko,

I mean, yes of course, our translation works were automatically
processed and packaged, so users can utilize them as needed. But how
many downloads for, lets say, Indonesian UI? [1][2]. Were those
numbers published?

I saw some aggregate download numbers in "Slide deck of the last
Advisory Board meeting 2024-01-17", but I'm also interested in
translation-specific ones.

Hopefully my question makes more sense now :D

Regards,
Andika

1.
https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/7.6.4/mac/x86_64/LibreOffice_7.6.4_MacOS_x86-64_langpack_id.dmg