Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 07:20:04PM +0100, Olav Dahlum wrote:
I'm not impressed by what I have seen so far.
Could you please share your concerns?

Hi Olav, nice to see you again here! Ariel gave you a very comprehensive answer, and several people here will be happy to help you and give you all details, but I will need that at least you answer the question above, i.e., what you are "not impressed" about. Could you give us a link?

Any decline in the quality will not be tolerated by either me, Axel
Bojer (since 2002), or any other person who have put a lot of time
into the project.
Please note that releases are voted here at Apache, and none will vote
to release something that hasn't the quality OpenOffice users deserve.

Indeed. Quality is a priority here at Apache. At the moment we have a small group of volunteers working on updating both Norwegian translations (nb and nn). I haven't seen their work so far. If you want to work with them, or to review their work, your help will be most welcome. For specific infomation, everything is in this list's archives http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html but just ask and we'll be happy to answer.

My Pootle account on the original server was also lost during the
transition
The Pootle server was not really migrated, that is, only the content was
transfered, not the accounts inforamtion.

Yes, Pootle is not part of the transition. We currently work with offline PO files. You can find some information on the current process here: http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html

Regards,
  Andrea.