Christos Stefanidis <xstefani...@gmail.com> wrote:
Marilena, thank you for your interest. There is a group of 3 people, we
will be happy to help us. Last week the workflow was divided (I work as a
proxy), but let us know when you are ready to help with our mission (here)
with an e-mail. Take care and good luck with your exams.

Thanks again,
/Christos.

*Χρήστος Στεφανίδης
www.stefanidis.info
*
*
*

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Marilena Νikolakopoulou <