Κωνσταντίνος Ατματζίδης wrote:
Hi!
I am not entirely familiar with how these mailing lists work.

Welcome! The l10n mailing list is simply a convenience address for discussion: all messages you send to l10n(AT)openoffice.apache.org are forwarded to all OpenOffice translators who subscribe to the list.

help with the translation of OpenOffice in Greek.

Perfect, the amount of untranslated words is really low and you can help the Greek team to complete translation by this weekend, so that OpenOffice 4.0 will be immediately available in Greek when it is released. See
https://translate.apache.org/el/aoo40/

All you need is a personal password for Pootle: just reply to this mail to ask for one. Your contributions are assumed to be under the OpenOffice license (ALv2). When you have a Pootle account, things should be rather easy, but we can give you further guidance if needed. Please also read http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html

Regards,
  Andrea.