Andrea and Ricardo!!!!

My dear friends!!!!

I have finally been able to code the suffix code into my tool, thanks to the trouble Ricardo had of explaining the rules to me.

However, I still haven't coded the prefix code because I would have to think backwards.

Is there a word or two which you could tell me from the English dictionary that uses prefixes? That way I would have a way to test while decoding it.

Ricardo, just one little question: in my last mail I had the rules described such as:
SFX D Y 25
You told me that if instead of a "Y" we would have a "N", it would only use that one.
Does that mean I should first look for a "N" and if found it would only use it, and ignore all the "Y"s?
I am not sure if the en_GB has any "N" as I haven't looked for it yet.

Thanks!

Kind regards,