Tal Daniel schreef op 25-6-2014 17:40:
On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Michal Hriň <h...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi, I tried it fastly, and I see that the "English item" is always
selected by default. When I change language to my native "Slovak" (or
whatever) on list is still selected "English".
This implies, after language change you cannot go back to english site.

You need to define the 2 new variables in brand.mdtext, for Slovak to be
the default selection in the dropdown, in the Slovekian website. Until
then, use the Back button.