Aviras;

Version 4.1.2 is a bug fix release only and not everything that is fixed
in trunk was back-ported to the branch from which 4.1.2 was built. For
that to have happened it would have to have been requested and then
approved as as release blocker for 4.1.2 and it never was requested,
therefore it never was committed to the branch for 4.1.2.

regards
Keith