Hello OpenOffice,

I'm Giorgi Vakhtangishvili, writing to you from Tbilisi, Georgia. Didn't
know who to write to and on which mail, so here I am.

We are the team of developers who work on different RnD projects from
Georgia.

The reason for me writing to you is that, there's is one big problem in
Georgia, that we are now trying to solve and we think that you can help us
a lot:

As you may know, Georgia has it's own alphabet but there is no support of
our written language's SpellChecker in such big softwares, like OpenOffice,
LibreOffice, Chrome, Opera, Safari and etc. These softwares are used in
Georgia everyday and there's a big demand for integration of Georgian Spell
Checker in them.

Currently, our team is working on it and as one of the options of
fulfilling our goal is to create Georgian Dictionary in Hunspell's Open
Source library. As long as, Hunspell is used by the Softwares mentioned
above, it will automatically add support of Georgian spell checker to them
too.

This is the reason I'm writing to you.

What do you think about it ? Are we on a right track ?
We tried to contact to Nemeth but unfortunately got no answer from him. Can
you help me with contacting Hunspell team ?
Is it possible to contribute to Hunspell Library and add Georgian spell
checker to it ?
What are the steps and requirements to get through this process ?

We hope for your support and guidance.

Regards,
Giorgi Vakhtangishvili.

--