First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers around the globe, my name is Samson and I'm from Ethiopia. I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate the available projects into Amharic language. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if is possible I want a username like: Samson. I understand that a password will be created in a second more private step and that I have read the instructions: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ

Regards,
Samson