On 19/12/2017 anna_hovsepyan wrote:
Again, I need your help. I want to start to work offline, I have just
clicked in the link, and found the owerview tab page, but I can't find the
files, for downloading. If it is right, I found it in the Download AOO, is
it?

Hello Anna, no that is not the right link. We will need to do a massive Pootle update and, since we are volunteers like you, we'll probably be able to allocate some time for it next week, taking advantage of the less busy period.

Two things in the meantime:

1. We will need to know the plural form for Armenian to setup the system accordingly. You can read more at http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/localization-guide/en/latest/l10n/pluralforms.html ; as you will see, most languages follow the same rules as English, Spanish, Italian... i.e., two forms, the singular "1 item" and the plural "2 items"; if Armenian is different, like a different plural form for 2 than 3 items, we'll need to know it.

2. Would you like to start with the website rather than with the OpenOffice program? The website is ready and it can be done already offline; in case, just let us know and we can deliver the files to you by mid next week.

Regards,
  Andrea.