Ahmad Alawsie wrote:
discuss an idea that I have for the Apache translate Pootle service website.

Our website is a standard installation of Pootle. Pootle is free and open-source, but it is not managed by the Apache Software Foundation. This means that for Pootle bugs (or enhancements like this one) you will have to go to the Pootle website and open issues there. From time to time we will update our installation of Pootle and thus get the new features/bugfixes.

Of course, it is still useful and good if, after posting to the Pootle website, you send a link here so that we can follow the issue.

Regards,
  Andrea.