Agreed. In fact, the question is whether we need accelerator keys at all in the text of a pre-build translation if they get inserted automatically at a later stage anyway.

The text would be much cleaner without the tilde (breaking words, impeding spell-checking, and making search more difficult).

Regards,

Aivaras