Hi,

I gave you rights on the French UI now, can you also test help?

Yes, I can edit help entry and/or comment on it. *Merci, Monsieur!*

No, I am only trying to understand the user management in Pootle. ;-)

Just to recall our chat on February 25:

YOU: Pootle user management is something that I definitely need to
understand better! ;-)

ME: Tell me that!  "ME i.e. Czesław Wolański" User management is something
that I definitely need to understand better! ;-)

You are definitely making progress. Me... God knows

Regards,

Czesław