Hi,

Someone has to put all the changes into Pootle, so why not do it directly?

Alright I will humbly follow your advice. I happen to be smart enough to
discover that "someone" is me.  ;-)

Of course. I want to "polish" the German version, too! ;-)

*Kein Problem! *
But beware:

"Newton's fourth law of thermodynamics - No good deed goes unpunished"
(from Star Trek Picard S01E07 - Nepenthe)

with late-night regard

Czesław