Hi,

The last one (PoorDesign) has nothing to do with localization or German
> translation. I would rather see this as a general bug.

That is what I suspected. Shall I report it to Bugzilla or you'll take care?

What puzzles me most is that the same dialog in Writer is displayed
> correct..

*"There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in
your philosophy"*
          Hamlet, by William Shakespeare

BTW:
Could you enlighten me, why for "Paste Special"  (Edit menu) you have in
German UI: "Einhalte einfügen"?
Old tradition? Language specificity?  I'm asking  ouf  of  pure curiosity,
not joking or mocking!

Best regards,

Czesław