Am 12.10.21 um 17:25 schrieb Jean-Michel COSTE:
Le 11/10/2021 à 17:17, Marcus a écrit :

I've started with the main index page [1] and the one for the downloads [2]. The relevant text parts for translation on the download page are here [3]. For the main page they are directly in the HTML file [1].
For the main page only the navigation and news should be translated.
For the download page it's the text in the colored boxes and the navigation.
[1] https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org/fr/index2.html
[2] https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org/fr/download/index.html
[3] https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org/fr/download/msg_prop_l10n_fr.js

It would be great when you can help to get these pages into French.
When there are questions, please don't hesitate to ask here.
Thanks for your help.

Hello,

I guess I have to work on GitHub for pages [1] and [2]?
I don't see what to do with the file [3] ....

I don't know if Github here is they way to go. However, you can just translate the files (or their text parts) and send it to me. I will then build new webpages for testing.

Marcus