On 08/10/2021 Marcus wrote:
Currently the following webpages have a different look & feel than all others: ...
https://www.openoffice.org/it/
I want to align them to the general design that can be seen here:

On the medium term (say, by end of year) I should be able to take care of Italian. It doesn't make sense to keep content from the current site, as the non-standard parts (such as company listings, or books) are totally outdated now.

Assuming I can do all this myself (and that I remember the process that, if I recall correctly, starts with the "XX" site templates), I see basically two options:

1. Create /it-new and host the site there until it's done; this allows easy peer review.

2. Use a new branch on my Github fork (and locally); this makes peer review possible but more complex, as the reviewer must rebuild the site.

Is there a preference between the two options?

Regards,
  Andrea.