Am 20.01.22 um 18:56 schrieb Marcus:
In order to unsubscribe you just need to write a new mail to:

l10n-unsubscr...@openoffice.apache.org

No text is needed. The word "Unsubscribe" as subject is also not necessary but could help in case of debugging.

Please note that you need to write from the mail address you have used for the subscription. If this is unknown or no longer possible please use this as mail address:

of course it must be:

"user=oldname.example" is the old mail address. Here the "@" has to be exchanged with a "=".

I hope this helps to unsubscribe yourself.

Marcus