Vincent Bernat wrote:

To avoid the   multiplication of  passwords,  I  would like  to  avoid
assigning a password for each user (each one  has a personal key which
is used for IPsec). The  username/password would be  a generic one for
everyone (something easy like user/pass)  and the IP should be derived
from the  underlying one (the one from  the IPsec link). But again, if
this is not possible, I could juste use the key as a password.

I'm afraid this won't work. You wrote you wanted to do accounting. If people know eachother's PPP username and password they can highjack someone else's IP address.

Perhaps you can do tricks with the PPP RADIUS plugin. Or reuse the IPsec PSK
as an PPP password.

Jacco
--
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]