Von: Jacco de Leeuw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2004 22:43
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: VPN configuration problems - No more free pseudo-tty's

Darren Gamble wrote:

> I've recompiled the source RPM under FC2 and installed it in the place of
> the FC1 RPM.
>
> The problem unfortunately persists.
 > getPtyMaster: No more free pseudo-tty's

Perhaps you could enable patch0 (an older pty patch from Debian) in the
SPEC file instead of patch4?

It may not compile cleanly, though. I guess I should have a look at
Francois Dive's current l2tpd.deb and get an update for this particular
pty patch. It probably has other patches too. Or perhaps it's time
for a 0.70 release which contains the patches accumulated on this
mailinglist?

Jacco
--
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]