Another point, there haven't been any new release from the maintainer,
but he's hasn't been seen for quite a while. I maintain the debian
package of l2tpd and there is a significant difference now between the
last official version and mine. I will continue to improve it as well so
i am interested in your patchset. Just to mention too, rp-l2tp is
another implementation and is maintained i believe.

J.

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 10:47:59PM +0200, Matthias Ferdinand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is l2tpd still actively maintained? The info on www.l2tpd.org seems a bit
> old, but this mailinglist (which I only joined recently) seems alive.
> We have a few patches for l2tpd-0.69 that cure some segfaults on obscure
> occasions. Shall I just post them to the list?
>
> Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
>  Matthias Ferdinand
> --
> one4vision GmbH
> Goethestrasse 3-5
> D-66121 Saarbr?cken
> Tel: +49 681 96727 60            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Fax: +49 681 96727 69            http://www.one4vision.de

-> Jean-Francois Dive
--> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability.
    -- Oscar Wilde